Are you interested in being a contractor or vendor?
ATP needs qualified contractors and vendors to help us serve Nebraskans with disabilities.
Contractors (who have experience building entrance ramps, modifying bathrooms for accessibility, and widening doorways) and vendors (who specialize in Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and vehicle modifications) need to become an approved provider as the first step.
Contact Peg Hansen at (402) 471-4962, email@example.com to learn more about becoming an approved provider.
- After an assessment is completed by a Technology Specialist, a recommendation/justification for project is written
- Plans and specifications are drawn up for projects
- Once approved by the consumer the project is sent to several contractors/vendors for competitive quotes
- Two weeks are given for quotes to be submitted
- The contractor/vendor for the project will be notified and upon review of the project a Service Authorization will be issued
- The contractor/vendor has 60 days to complete the project
- The contractor/vendor submits the invoice when the project has been completed
- The Technology Specialist inspects the project, and the consumer signs an Acceptance and Agreement form when project is completed satisfactorily
- The invoice is submitted for payment
Approved Provider Information:
All project quotes (excluding vehicles and equipment) are required to be submitted on an ATP Standard Quote Form after June 1, 2017. Download the appropriate fillable form and save it to your computer before completing. You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader. Mail or e-mail to the Technology Specialist who requested your quote.