► COVID-19 Coronavirus Changes in Service for AT4ALL & ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIP
PUBLIC ACCESS IS RESTRICTED This step has been taken to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Virus in our communities.
• All equipment Loan, Demonstration, Reuse, and Donation activity will be handled on a case by case basis, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. A team member will contact you by phone or email to schedule a date and time to pick up your equipment.
Call your local office if you have questions or need assistance:
► Kearney (308) 440-8000
► Omaha (402) 979-0142
► Lincoln (531) 207-2226
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE ALL DO OUR PART TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE & HEALTHY!
Visit ATP’s website at4all.com where you will find equipment listings for:
- Short term loans to try before you buy or borrow during repair or replacement
- Donate and access reused items
ATP staff are available to help individuals and groups compare the features and benefits of various types of assistive technology. Demonstrations are conducted in our demonstration centers, homes, classrooms, and work settings.
Short-term Equipment Loans
Try equipment out before you buy it to make sure it is the right fit for you. Borrowing equipment can also fill gaps while you are waiting for a repair or shipment of your own equipment and on a temporary basis while you recuperate from an injury or illness.
The ReUse Network consists of agencies, businesses, and individuals who donate their time to connecting Nebraskans to used or no longer needed equipment. There are many individuals that may not qualify for funding, but still need a device or piece of equipment to enhance their quality of life.
Equipment can include:
- Manual and power wheelchairs
- Magnifying devices
- Devices to assist with activities of daily living
If you or your organization would like to learn more about how you can help with assistive technology reuse, contact Steve Miller (531) 207-2226 email@example.com
The National Deaf Blind Equipment Distribution Program, also known as iCanConnect, is a federally funded program coordinated by ATP in Nebraska. If you have significant combined vision and hearing loss and meet federal income guidelines, iCanConnect can provide telecommunication equipment and training to stay connected with family and friends.
- iCC English Standard Print Application 2021.doc
- iCC English Large Print Application 2021.doc
- iCC Spanish Standard Print Application 2021.doc
- iCC Spanish Large Print Application 2021.doc
Contact Brooke Harrie firstname.lastname@example.org (402) 679-4271 for more information and to apply.