Funding for the cost of home modifications, assistive technology, or services needed by consumers who experience a disability are not directly funded by ATP. Funding may be available from numerous programs. Examples include disability-related organizations, government programs, and non-profits.
Each resource has their own eligibility requirements. Requirements may include age, residence, disability, income,and request. Funding amounts also vary and several resources may be needed to cover a request.
- Email email@example.com to request a fillable PDF application.
- Instructions will assist you to complete the form, include your electronic signature, and email the application.You will receive a confirmation copy after submission for your records.
- Complete and sign the application. Service & Device Application, Revised 4.23.2022.pdf
- Mail the application to: Assistive Technology Partnership, 3901 N. 27th Street, Suite 5, Lincoln, NE 68521
en español (Spanish)
After receiving your Service and Device Application ATP’s Resource Coordinator will:
- Your disability
- What devices and services you request
- Program eligibility requirements
- Funding availability
to potential resources that we partner with. These resources may cover or supplement the cost of what you need.
a list of other potential resources that you may qualify for.
Financial loans are a potential way to help you purchase the assistive technology you need, explore this possibility:
Check out the Credit-Building Mini-Loan: Build a credit history and buy devices and services. Loans range from a minimum of $100 to $1,999. Could this loan assist you with the purchase of hearing aids, wheelchair batteries, vehicle repairs and portable ramps?
Traditional loans: ($2,000-$35,000) are also available to assist in the purchase of modified vehicles, home modifications, etc.
For more information: https://www.easterseals.com/ne/our-programs/alternative-financing/