ATP Education Program's Purpose
ATP Education Program's Vision
ATP Education Program's Services
- Phone, email and online video (e.g., Zoom) technical assistance - Supporting IFSP/IEP teams in finding potential AT solutions for children/students.
- Training for IFSP/IEP teams and school personnel about AT tools/systems and services - Providing professional development to enable IFSP/IEP teams to effectively and independently deliver quality AT services including:
- How to consider AT
- How to conduct AT assessments
- How to acquire and provide AT tools/systems
- How to implement AT effectively
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of AT for a child/student
- Access to a Statewide Assistive Technology Equipment Loan Pool (i.e., EDUCATION.AT4ALL.COM) – IFSP/IEP teams may (at no cost) borrow AT tools/systems for up to 60 days to use
- for assessing potential AT solutions that would meet child’s/student’s needs OR
- as a short-term loan while waiting for a child’s/student’s existing AT to be repaired/replaced.
The ATP Education Program is part of the Nebraska Assistive Technology Partnership (ATP) and is funded through the Nebraska Department of Education Office of Special Education.