ATP Education Program's Purpose
ATP Education Program's Vision
ATP Education Program's Services
- Phone, email and online video (e.g., Zoom) technical assistance - Supporting IFSP/IEP teams in finding potential AT solutions for children/students.
- Training for IFSP/IEP teams and school personnel about AT tools/systems and services - Providing professional development to enable IFSP/IEP teams to effectively and independently deliver quality AT services including:
- How to consider AT
- How to conduct AT assessments
- How to acquire and provide AT tools/systems
- How to implement AT effectively
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of AT for a child/student
- Access to a Statewide Assistive Technology Equipment Loan Pool (i.e., AT4ALL.com) – IFSP/IEP teams may (at no cost) borrow AT tools/systems for up to 60 days to use
- for assessing potential AT solutions that would meet child’s/student’s needs OR
- as a short-term loan while waiting for a child’s/student’s existing AT to be repaired/replaced.
Contact the ATP Education Program
The ATP Education Program is part of the Nebraska Assistive Technology Partnership (ATP) and is funded through the Nebraska Department of Education Office of Special Education.