ATP Statewide Education Loan Pool Advisory Group
The ATP Education Program is seeking individuals to serve on a Statewide Education Loan Pool Advisory Group.
What is the Purpose of the Statewide Education Loan Pool Advisory Group?
The ATP Education Program intends for the Advisory Group to be an opportunity for information exchange, idea generation, and innovation regarding the assistive technology infrastructure within Nebraska. Advisory groups members will have opportunities to discuss ways to improve the assistive technology infrastructure by making recommendations to shape the inventory of the Statewide Education Loan Pool through AT4all and through other innovative strategies.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Special Education Teachers
- Early Childhood Teachers / Early Interventionists
- Parents of Children/Students receiving Special Education Services
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists / Occupational Therapist Assistants
- Physical Therapists / Physical Therapist Assistants
- Assistive Technology Specialists
- Special Education Administrators
- Higher Education/Teacher Preparation Faculty
- Others who work with children/students receiving special education services.
What are the Obligations of Advisory Group Members?
The Statewide Education Loan Pool Advisory Groups will meet twice per school year - once in the Fall and one in the Spring. Each meeting will be about an hour long and will be conducted online using a video chat platform with an option to participate by telephone. Advisory Group Members are expected to attend both meetings and engage in discussions about ways to improve the assistive technology infrastructure of Nebraska.
How do I Apply?
Individuals interested in becoming members of the 2020-2021 ATP Education Regional Advisory Groups will need to fill out the Statewide Education Loan Pool Advisory Group. Applications are open and will be reviewed as they are received.