RESNA AT Fundamentals Course - Register NOW!
- Taught by an authorized RESNA instructor and current ATP
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Access to online ATP Practice Exam - complete with diagnostic scoring
- Registration includes supplemental reading and Fundamentals in Assistive Technology, 4th Ed (digital copy)
Who is Eligible to Participate?
Priority will be given to those who have participated in the AT Cadre, a Regional Training Series, and/or the ATP Education Program's Advisory Group. Only 10 people will be enrolled in the course. The following individuals may apply:
- Special Education Teachers
- General Education Teachers
- Early Childhood Teachers / Early Interventionists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists / Occupational Therapist Assistants
- Physical Therapists / Physical Therapist Assistants
- Assistive Technology Specialists
- Special Education Directors
- Coaches / Facilitators
- Others who work with children/students receiving special education services.
What will the Participants Be Expected to Do?
- Complete all course activities and requirements within the course period (i.e., 9/26/2021 - 10/21/2021).
- Participate in the 6-8pm (Tuesday and Thursday) synchronous sessions via an online meeting.
- Optional - Meet with a member of the ATP Education Team for support during the course.
- Complete a reflection including an action plan for next steps.
What Benefits and Resources will the Participants Receive?
- Each participant will receive a scholarship (valued at 850.00) to enroll and complete the course.
- Participants will have opportunities to network with other participants to discuss and apply their learning.
- Recognition as a completer of the 2021-2022 AT Fundamentals Course through digital badging, letters to administrators, press releases, social media, and certificates.
When will the RESNA AT Fundamentals Activities Occur?
The course begins on 9/26/2021 and concludes on 10/21/2021. Meetings will occur from 6-8pm (CT) / 5-7pm (MT) Tuesdays and Thursdays during this period.
How do I Register?
Registration for the RESNA AT Fundamentals Course is on a first-come, first-serve basis but priority will be given to those who have participated in the AT Cadre, a Regional Training Series, and/or the ATP Education Program's Advisory Group. Only 10 people will be enrolled in the course. Only one person per district/ESU, please.
ATP Education Academy
ATP Education Resources