n2y Coaching Certification Course - Register ASAP!
Who is Eligible to Participate?
Up to 20 people may participate in this certification course. Up to 3 individuals from a Nebraska district/ESU will be accepted. Individuals who may participate include:
- Special Education Teachers
- General Education Teachers
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists / Occupational Therapist Assistants
- Physical Therapists / Physical Therapist Assistants
- Assistive Technology Specialists
- Special Education Directors
- Coaches / Facilitators
- Others who work with children/students receiving special education services.
What will n2y Coach Certification Course Participants Be Expected to Do?
- Attend (3) 2-hour meetings and (1) 1-hour meeting.
- Complete required activities in-between meetings.
- Upon completion of the course, individuals will conduct 1 training per year over the next 2 years (for a total of two trainings per person minimally).
- Participants agree to have their name listed on the ATP Education Program Website as potential trainers on the n2y products.
- Please note that participants will need to provide assurances that their administrator has approved participation and agreed to provide release time to conduct the trainings.
What Benefits and Resources will n2y Coach Certification Course Participants Receive?
- Each participant will earn certification as an n2y Coach.
- Each participant will receive training and materials to effectively use the n2y products and supports to train others.
When will the n2y Coach Certification Course Activities Occur?
The course will occur on the following dates/times:
- 11/17/2021 - 2p-4p CT / 1p-3p MT
- 12/1/2021 - 2p-4p CT / 1p-3p MT
- 1/12/2022 - 2p-4p CT / 1p-3p MT
- 2/2/2022 - 2p-3p CT / 1p-2p MT
How do I Register?
Registration for the n2y Coach Certification Course is on a first-come, first-serve basis .
ATP Education Academy
ATP Education Resources