Join us for the AT for Reading, Writing, and Math Learning Pathway!
What is the AT for Reading, Writing and Math Learning Pathway?
The AT for Reading, Writing, and Math Learning Pathway is a learning experience that is designed to connect Nebraska Education Professionals and parents with high-quality courses conducted by national speakers. The courses are provided in partnership with the ATIA Learning Center. This learning pathway focuses on building knowledge and skills related to using technologies and strategies to support students' reading, writing, and math performance. The learning pathway is an asynchronous learning experience offered over 8 weeks that allows participants flexibility in completing the courses and associated learning activities. The following courses are included in this learning pathway:
- Chrome & Literacy: Part 1 Reading
- Chrome & Literacy: Part 2 Writing
- Making the Transition from Writing to Typing: Tools for the Student
- CR-MWAC-14: Math-tastic: Accessible Math for All Learners
- UDL and Math Tools
- UDL with Google Chrome Apps for Reading and Writing
What are the Benefits of the AT for Reading, Writing, and Math Learning Pathway?
- Participation in the learning pathway is FREE!
- Successful completion of the learning pathway results in earning 0.7 IACET CEUs at no charge.
- Participants will learning about content and strategies for using technology to support students' performance in reading, writing, and math.
- Participants will have the opportunity to reflect and join in discussions with others across Nebraska regarding the topics in the learning pathway.
- Participants will earn a certificate of completion with a total of 12 contact hours and a digital badge signifying completion of the learning pathway.
What are Members of the AT for Reading, Writing, and Math Learning Pathway Expected to Do?
- Complete the learning pathway requirements within the 8 weeks designated for the learning pathway.
- Learning pathway start date: March 6, 2023
- Learning pathway end date: May 8, 2023.
- Learning pathway requirements:
- Register for the learning pathway and enroll in the related Canvas course (no charge)
- Complete the 6 courses associated with the learning pathway (see links to the courses above)
- Complete reflection, discussion, and/or zoom meeting options on the course topics in the learning pathway.
- Note - participants will have the choice for how they want to complete the learning pathway. They may choose private reflections, engaging in discussion boards, and/or participating in scheduled zoom chats to discuss the course content.
- Complete a reflection at the end of the learning pathway experience.
How Do I Register for the AT for Reading, Writing, and Math Learning Pathway?
Complete the Registration Form for the AT for Reading, Writing, and Math Learning Pathway. Information will be sent on how to enroll in the Canvas course closer to the start date of the learning pathway.
ATP Education Academy
ATP Education Resources